The Planning Commission has 7 members. The group is responsible for all of the activities required by statute of local planning commissions, including but not limited to developing and updating a Master Plan and reviewing proposed development plans to ensure compliance with the Zoning Ordinance.
- 7 p.m.
- third Tuesday of every month
- Council Chamber, in the lower level of City Hall.
- Term: 4 years
- Residency Requirement: City of Davison resident
- Training Requirement: From time-to-time training will become available and members are encouraged to attend
- Megan Asselin, term ending 2023
- Chris Hinkley (Council Rep), Council term
- Jackie Hoist, term ending 2024
- Chris Stritmatter, term ending 2025
- Gerald Kennedy, term ending 2025
- Vacancy, term ending 2024
- Vacancy, term ending 2022
Terms expire on December 31.