The Local Development Finance Authority is responsible for activities including but not limited to, the creation and implementation of development plans in the industrial district, to increase property values in the industrial district, and to promote economic growth therein.
The Brownfield Redevelopment Authority is responsible for the creation and implementation of brownfield plans, promotion of the redevelopment and reuse of property in the industrial district, to increase property values and promote economic growth therein.
- 8:00 a.m.
- Quarterly on third Monday
- Council Chamber, in the lower level of City Hall
- Term: 4 years
- Residency Requirement: LDFA/BRA business/property owner
- Training Requirement: From time-to-time training will become available and members are encouraged to attend
- Tim Bishop (Mayor), Term firstname.lastname@example.org
- Larry Gawthrop larry.gawthrop.mcc.edu
- Larry Fox, Term ending 2023 email@example.com
- Gary Peppin firstname.lastname@example.org
- VACANCY, Term ending 2021
- VACANCY - Term ending 2023
- VACANCY - Term ending 2021
Terms expire on December 31.